Kids DESSERT Recipes
This page constitutes kids dessert recipes that are convenient and ready in under mostly 15 minutes! These quick and easy desserts are apt for family time, so why not bake one with your kids?
250ml cooled coffee (dipping purpose)
2 tbsp Kahlua or Marsala liqueur
250g mascarpone cheese
One tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of whipped cream
additional 50 ml of cooled coffee
3 tbsp of sifted pure icing sugar
One pkg (250g) of Savoiardi (Sponge finger biscuits)
100g bitter, dark chocolate
1) In a shallow dish, combine the liqueur and 250mls of coffee, afterwards, temporarily place them aside.
2) Integrate the ingredients (mascarpone cheese, vanilla, 50mls of coffee, icing sugar) until it becomes fluffy and light using a mixer.
3) Stir the whipped cream gently.
4) Place half of the biscuits into the coffee mixer and spread out to cover the base of the bowl.
5) Pour approximately half of the cream mixture over the base and spread to cover the surface.
6) Drop the remaining of the biscuits in the coffee mixture and coat over the mascarpone mixture.
7) Fill it with the remaining mascarpone mixture.
8) Grate the dark chocolate over the finished mix. Place the product in the refrigerator preferably overnight or 6 hours.
Chocolate Fondue (can be done in 10 minutes)
- Microwave these ingredients (6 ounces broken pieces of dark chocolate, with 1/4 cup heavy cream) on 75% power until fully melted for around 2 minutes.
- Whip until creamy.
- Serve with fresh fruit or cube cakes for dipping
Mini Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/4 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup of chopped raspberries
50g of finely chopped white chocolate
25g of melted butter
Icing sugar mixture, and raspberries for serving purposes.
1) Beat these ingredients (buttermilk, egg and vanilla) in a cylindrical container. Sieve flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Mix caster sugar along with the previously mentioned ingredients. Afterwards, make a hole in the centre. Stir the milk mixture until all is well. Lastly, add in chocolate and raspberries and stir the finished mixture gently in the bowl.
2) Using medium-low heat, heat a non-stick frying pan, apply butter and brush it over the pan. Until bubbles appear on the surface, prepare pancakes (depending on the quantity you want) for 2-3 minutes. Flip pancakes to ensure consistency until crisp golden, repeat the step with the remaining mixture and whisk butter in the pan between batches of pancakes.
3) The last step is to sprinkle icing sugar on pancakes and serve them with raspberries or anything else you wish to add on top of raspberries.
Foundation (2 packets of Oreo Biscuits)
3 tbsp melted, unsalted butter
Filling (500g cream cheese)
1/3 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
egg yolk (1)
One packet of broken Oreo biscuits
2)Into the food processor are two packets of Oreos and unsalted butter, mix them well until the crumbs are fine. Next, suppress the mixture into the base of the pan and level with the foundation of a flat-bottomed glass. Bake this for 10 minutes and leave it to cool and get hands on with the filling.
3)Whip the cream cheese until it reaches a light, fluffy texture using a mixer and, pour in sugar, sour cream, vanilla and salt along with the mixture. Whisk the egg and egg yolk until everything is complete.
4)Fold in the broken pieces of Oreos and fill them over the foundation. Bake the pre-made cheesecake for 40 mins and leave it to cool, refrigerate and let’s start to slice it!
Instant Strawberry Pudding (a small box)
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 cup whip cream
2 cups of diced strawberries
1/4 cups sugar
- Beat the instant pudding and milk together and whisk in 1 cup of whip
- Apply a layer of graham cracker of eight times eight baking pan. Smoothen half of the pudding on the crackers and apply another layer. Fill the remaining of the pudding over the centre layer of the crackers and top with another row of them. Afterwards, place the pre-made product into the refrigerator.
- Put the strawberries along with sugar into a saucepan and using medium heat, let it heat until boiling point. Turn the fire smaller and let it cool until it thickens for around 5 minutes. Next, spread the sauce over the mixture in the pan. Keep it in the fridge and cut into slices you prefer.